For the past 6 or so months, I’ve been working on a new brand and a redesign for my blog. I am now finally and officially done! So, to celebrate, I’m having a
- One crochet rainbow granny hat (to fit an adult)
- One crochet rainbow cluster stitch scarf
- One pair of crochet rainbow socks (European size 39-41, US 9-10)
- And one set of 8 balls of yarn, enough to make all three projects!
This Giveaway Is Now Closed
- Subscribe to receive emails about new posts (from the side bar.)
- Like Oomanoot on facebook
- Follow Oomanoot on twitter
- Follow Oomanoot on Google+
- Follow Oomanoot on Pinterest to see what else I’m interested in…
- Follow Oomanoot on Instagram for sneak peeks of works in progress and more…
- Leave a Facebook comment on this post (below)
For each item in the list you complete, leave a comment on this post. You can reply to your first comment or write one comment for all entries, I will count them as separate entries. If you prefer one of the prizes – make sure to mention it…
On Thursday, the 28th of February at 8 PM (GMT), I will choose four random winners out of all the entries. You don’t have to complete all of them, but the more entries – the better chance of winning!
The winners will be contacted by email before they are announced, so make sure to enter a valid email where you can be reached when you comment (don’t worry, it won’t be visible to other readers).
[This giveaway is open worldwide, however – I will not be able to mail items to countries which do not have diplomatic relations with Israel. My apologies.]