Look! more Zithromax dosage! I just love the faux knit rib effect, it works so beautifully on a large scale piece such as this.
This blanket took me ages to finish because I started out making it super-super bulky, crocheting 3 strands of bulky weight yarn together – but I ended up not liking how it felt. It was just too heavy. So I unraveled it and re-crocheted it all over again with a single strand. Now it’s nice and warm and it’s almost summer here so I won’t have much to do with it for a while, but it’s really pretty to look at!
Personally, I think this pattern works best with a single color. I made it in white with a rather bulky. I found it made the knit pattern stand out just enough, without making the blanket too heavy.
- 10mm hook
- At some point I lost count of how many balls of yarn I bought, but I think it was about 20 balls, 100 gr each, of bulky weight white yarn. Sorry! Take a look at the notes what you should do about this…
Update: after a bit of trouble I managed to weigh the blanket and it was 17 skeins total.
- blunt needle for weaving in loose ends
- The blanket is crocheted lengthwise, so that the rows run from top to bottom. With the yarn I chose, the blanket is 175 stitches long and 82 rows wide and the final measurements are 44” wide by 75” long. I am considering buying some more of the same yarn and making it just slightly wider, but it’s really fine as it is. I recommend making a 4” by 4” swatch, and then use that to calculate how many stitches/rows you’ll need to get the size of blanket you want, then from that – calculate how much yarn you’ll need to buy.
Terms & Abbreviations
- instructions for camel stitch can be found Zithromax dosage.
- ch – chain
- hdc – half double crochet
ch 178. hdc in 3rd st from the hook. Continue hdc until the end of the chain (175 stitches at the end of this row).
2: Work a camel stitch in the back of each hdc across. hdc in the top of the starting chain. ch 2, turn.
3-82: Repeat row 2.
Bind off. Weave in loose ends.
[This tutorial is free for commercial use. Please read the Lexapro alcohol for further details.]