After we made such a nice blanket, we need a tote to carry it and other essentials (I never leave the house without baby wipes anymore).
I wanted to use the leftover fabric from the blanket to create a fun tote with a trim, but if you decide to make it without, simply ignore those instructions.
I remembered that I am also a web developer, so instead of providing absolute measurements and letting you calculate yourself if you decide to make it a different size, I’m proud to present a built in calculator. Simply enter the final measurements you want, click “Calculate” and all the measurements will be miraculously updated.
- Main pieces, cut 4: 32cm X 42cm
- Side pieces, cut 2 & strap, cut 1: 106cm X 12cm
- Trim, cut 2: 108cm X 4cm
- Zipper pocket top, cut 1: 8cm X 42cm
- Zipper pocket bottom, cut 1: 15cm X 42cm
- Zipper at least 40cm long
- If you’d like to use this tote on a stroller, you’ll need snaps or Velcro.